Emergency!!! 4 month old Pullet sick

She is still doing well. She is the one on the upper left. I can tell it's her because her comb is a little lighter than her 'twin' sister (lower right next to the roo). :love

Attachments

• sweet2.png
    sweet2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
She is still doing well. She is the one on the upper left. I can tell it's her because her comb is a little lighter than her 'twin' sister (lower right next to the roo). :love
Actually, I'm not sure which one is which in the photo but I can identify her when she is walking around. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. I'm still looking for any strange behaviors. That was pretty cute the way they were eating. :)

Actually, I'm not sure which one is which in the photo but I can identify her when she is walking around. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. I'm still looking for any strange behaviors. That was pretty cute the way they were eating. :)
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear!

Back
Top Bottom