Emergency! Baby chick bloody head with matted eyes. *Graphic*

That is just too cute. I think this little chick will make it with your help. Try the boiling egg mash again. It will be good for the chick, he needs nutrients to get strong.

That is just too cute. I think this little chick will make it with your help. Try the boiling egg mash again. It will be good for the chick, he needs nutrients to get strong.
In the pan, there was still a little yolk. It didn't smell or anything. I mixed it with some electrolyte and vitamin water. He drank it some and at a small piece that I couldn't get to mix. He still won't sleep though. He will nod off and the snap back awake. :/

Last edited:
I would give him a small furry stuffed animal for company. I hope he makes it. :)

I did that last night. :D

I gave him a stuffed goose. It isn't furry furry, but it has the feel of a baby chick. He LOVES it. He is so much more active. He is even jumping around it and laying his head on it's neck. He is also eating and drinking on his own out of the bowls.

wee.gif
celebrate.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ning-lots-of-images-and-graphic-due-to-wounds Pictures!!

Last edited:
Okay, I have a problem! All of sudden he isn't doing so good. He was doing so good. But now he is very lethargic and breathing really hard. He is making a clicking like noise. I am about to be in tears over it. Any idea? He can hardly walk. And his head is rocking back and forth. I don't know what to do.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom