EMERGENCY SUFFOCATING CHICKEN

Ducclelover10

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 14, 2013
My chicken is suffocating as I speak and I have no idea what to do. Any ideas on what I could do to provide her some kind of relief? Please respond as soon as possible!

Oh dear- did you look inside her throat to see if she has something stuck in there?
no. This happened a few months back with her. She just started suffocating, her breathing deteriorated quickly, and we got her up at the vet just in time for them to put her on oxygen. And that kept her alive. Then they performed an operation on her to see if they could suck out whatever might be in her throat. But there wasn't anything there...So, they put her on antibiotics and she got better...Until today. But our vet is out of town for Easter. So, we can't take her into have them put her on oxygen again.

no. This happened a few months back with her. She just started suffocating, her breathing deteriorated quickly, and we got her up at the vet just in time for them to put her on oxygen. And that kept her alive. Then they performed an operation on her to see if they could suck out whatever might be in her throat. But there wasn't anything there...So, they put her on antibiotics and she got better...Until today. But our vet is out of town for Easter. So, we can't take her into have them put her on oxygen again.

I will pray for your chicken...
hugs.gif

sorry about the news..

Back
Top Bottom