Emery penciled & Silver Runners??

kristen2678

Songster
10 Years
Apr 26, 2009
North Berwick Maine
Does anyone have a picture of Emery Penciled or Silver Runners? I haven't been able to find any. I'm partial to the penciled runners but want to make sure before I plan an order. Thanks!

Blue is a silver according to Metzer (she was supposed to be blue, but not so much, so I sent them a pic and they said silver)

IMG_2728.jpg

duckhouse_2.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

I'll stop now, I have a zillion of them LOL

Yeah, you are right on about the colors, janastasio. The second one is Emery Penciled and the first one is just the normal Penciled. Very pretty!

As far as Silver, it depends on if you are looking for the Silver like TLWR posted, which is the Silver/(Splash) that occurs from breeding Blue X Blue or the Silver Wild-Color, which is the same color genotype as Silver Welsh Harlequins and several others. You might also try googling "Silber Wildfarbig" if that is the Silver you are looking for as there are probably more pictures online listed that way.

TLWR...I LOVE your Blue, I wish I had a Silver one...I am hoping Imacuriositycat will hatch some out next year so I can have 1, the blue/grey beak against the white/silver is beautiful. My blues are both different in color to each other, 1 is speckled with black and is a grey color, the other is a dark slate grey. I just love they way they all look so different.
As for the Emery Penciled, that would of been my choice if Metzers had them, I love the color.

Back
Top Bottom