Clara145

Hatching
Apr 10, 2024
Hi, i need your help with my emu egg. Today is the day 52 of incubation and egg shows no signs of life - no wiggles, no whistles,…but its tilted to one end and it keeps that end warm. I tried every possible test i found but im really concern about its life. I have been turning it 7 times a day and i keep the temperature at 36.2 °C. Do you think its alive?

I’m no expert with emu eggs but I’m pretty sure there should be signs of life by now. If there is no movement, vains, or noise then I would think it’s probably gone. I’m so sorry that must be so disappointing. Maybe someone else will come and answer this thread with a more educated response.

I’m no expert with emu eggs but I’m pretty sure there should be signs of life by now. If there is no movement, vains, or noise then I would think it’s probably gone. I’m so sorry that must be so disappointing. Maybe someone else will come and answer this thread with a more educated response.
thank you for replying my post. Well I assume the chick is gone by now, but its hard to tell, because you can’t candle emu eggs to check for vains and embryo. Their egg shell is just too thick to candle:(

thank you for replying my post. Well I assume the chick is gone by now, but its hard to tell, because you can’t candle emu eggs to check for vains and embryo. Their egg shell is just too thick to candle:(
I really am sorry, it’s so disappointing every time when it happens to me. Do you have any other ones your incubating?

Back
Top Bottom