Emu Egg smelled like rotten eggs, not anymore?

emu6200

Chirping
Apr 13, 2019
Hi

I have an emu egg and it was smelling like rotten eggs since last week, but about 2 days ago, I changed the water that I put into the incubator for humidity. I was using water straight from the sink. But 2-3 days ago, I started boiling the water to get rid of contaminants, I let the water get to room temperature and I mixed it with a little hydrogen peroxide and the egg doesn't smell like rotten eggs anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Is the egg still alive? It just smells like humidity now.

Thank You!

Hi

I have an emu egg and it was smelling like rotten eggs since last week, but about 2 days ago, I changed the water that I put into the incubator for humidity. I was using water straight from the sink. But 2-3 days ago, I started boiling the water to get rid of contaminants, I let the water get to room temperature and I mixed it with a little hydrogen peroxide and the egg doesn't smell like rotten eggs anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? Is the egg still alive? It just smells like humidity now.

Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom