Emu Hatch-a-long 2012

Look what came today, all 586 gs of it! :D (next to a chicken egg)

Noticed the price of eggs went up a bit, most were $20 last season now most are $25 or $30 this season. Adds up pretty quick if you order more than one or if you get a bum egg.

I'm eager to get some from Kalaya again this season, waiting till after the Christmas rush to get some eggs regardless.

Yinepu out of all the eggs I purchased last year (well the beginning of this year), the only ones fertile were from California LOL - go figure they traveled over 2500 miles and one hatched and the other didn't yet the ones closest to CT were scrambled?

Raptor the price will go down once more sellers start listing more eggs.

Last edited:
Noticed the price of eggs went up a bit, most were $20 last season now most are $25 or $30 this season. Adds up pretty quick if you order more than one or if you get a bum egg.

I'm eager to get some from Kalaya again this season, waiting till after the Christmas rush to get some eggs regardless.
I've already emailed them.. havent heard anything back yet. Had my best hatch rates with the eggs I got from Kalaya

Yinepu out of all the eggs I purchased last year (well the beginning of this year), the only ones fertile were from California LOL - go figure they traveled over 2500 miles and one hatched and the other didn't yet the ones closest to CT were scrambled?

Raptor the price will go down once more sellers start listing more eggs.
lol.. i havent heard back from them yet

the eggs that were from Alabama and from Kalaya were my best.. the local eggs I went and picked up were very very old.. I think I only had one of them hatch.. the rest of the local ones were oozing on day two or so.

I have a tool for my browser which checks for updates automatically, so the moment they have eggs available on their site I'll know.
thumbsup.gif

Last update was on the 14th when they changed the price to $25 so they might start selling soon.

Back
Top Bottom