END OF DAY 20 GETTING WORRIED

DAVINAKEITH

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 15, 2009
WE ARE AT THE END OF DAY 20 FOR OUR CHICKEN EGGS AND I AM GETTING WORRIED THAT HAVE NOT STARTED TO PIP I HAVE HAD 2 THAT STARTED TO LEAK CLEAR LIQUID AND I TOOK THEM OUT AND IT APPEARED THEY DIED AT ABOUT 5 DAYS

no worries. mine took until day 24!!! man i was freakin. what is your temp and humidity at?

You are fine, may not see pips for a couple days yet, Day 20 is early unless your bator is running hot. Don't mess with them,
just be patient... I know it's hard!

Nancy

perfect. when i worried and posted here, someone told me to raise humidity to 70 from 65. well i did and i started having action with rocking, i think it woke them up lol

Quote:
see what happens.....you worry and then things start happening....Know that you saw them move just wait till your lower back starts hurting cause you are checking the bator every 2 minutes for action.
lau.gif
I know this because the exact same thing happened to me! Good luck on the hatch!!

huh lol i was checking bators when you posted hahahahahaha im sick i have 3 going and on day 19 on 2 of them

THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING I LOOK AT LEAST EVERY 10 MIN. I CANT STAND TO LEAVE THEM ALONE

Back
Top Bottom