Essential Viewing.....Chicken Playing the Piano!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by thailand, May 30, 2017.

1. Hey....no kidding, this chicken has just entered the America's Got Talent competition. You really got to see this to believe it! LOL :) A Brahma of course! Theyve got brains them Brahmas......

Enjoy :lau:lau:lau:lau :clap

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. :eek::eek:

This really made my day! Wow! Thats amazing!:wee

Smart chicken!

:clap:clap

3. User395221

User395221 Crowing

Jan 3, 2016
    My Coop
    Fabulous! She also played it pretty much in time. Did she get voted through to the next round? Does she do other songs?

I'm going to tell my girls they've got to stop wasting their time eating bugs and get to work!

4. azygous

azygous Crossing the Road

Dec 11, 2009
    Colorado Rockies
    I'm speechless.

5. You all know what this means now don't you?

Yep - our girls are letting the side down. Clearly we need to educate them so that their own musical talents can shine. Get busy girls!

Who would have guessed that this was possible????

Egg - Static and The Angry Hen like this.
  6. SueT

SueT Crossing the Road

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    This video is priceless. Thanks for sharing!

Egg - Static and The Angry Hen like this.
  7. biophiliac

biophiliac Traveler in BYCLand

Apr 22, 2016
    DeForest, WI
    I love that video and in awe of the bird performing in front of a large audience. I have to mention tho the only other time I have seen a chicken playing keyboard, there were lights that came on for each note in sequence and the bird was trained to peck at the lights.:D Its still a very cool trick! And clearly the audience was amazed.

The Angry Hen likes this.
  8. The Angry Hen

The Angry Hen Crossing the Road

Dec 17, 2016
    Maine
    Lol! I love that video. I swear when she stopped to clean herself she was like; "hey, don't you 'boo' at me. A girl has to look nice during her show!!" :p

9. I do wonder how they taught her that! Its pretty crazy.

10. I know....can you imagine the patience that's gone into training that chicken! The video just blows me away. No idea the outcome of her audition.....if I find something else I'll be sure to post it here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: