Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

I just posted a picture of Opal not long ago but does anyone have a guess as to her breed?
She was in a feral flock, (no bands or zip ties anyway), and to pretty to leave for the hawks.
Beautiful! Nice frosty coloring.

Little piggys made it through a night! Of course I need a nap! The runt is a very good eater, hopefully that will help him catch up in size!!
woot.gif
Hope you ca catch up on your sleep soon! I remember when I hand raised a finch from a hatchling, was a very exhausting few weeks til he was big enough he could go the whole night without being fed. He was pea-sized when he hatched and needed to be fed every half hour at first, even through the night
th.gif
not gonna try hand raising a finch from so young again!

Beautiful! Nice frosty coloring.

:woot Hope you ca catch up on your sleep soon! I remember when I hand raised a finch from a hatchling, was a very exhausting few weeks til he was big enough he could go the whole night without being fed. He was pea-sized when he hatched and needed to be fed every half hour at first, even through the night :th not gonna try hand raising a finch from so young again!

And after that story, I'm never going to try!!
Epic and Storm are quite happy with their duck egg and they're keeping it warm enough that it made it through the night also....
Chaos sat on my shoulder while I fed the babies a few minutes ago... She even wanted the rest of the syringe when they were done. She was very cute about its at right on my forearm as I was feeding them and when I was done, she started putting her bill into my fingers. When I offered her the syringe, she stuck her bill right in!! Of course then she tried to drink what was left in the glass I made it in. Big piggy!

Little piggys made it through a night! Of course I need a nap! The runt is a very good eater, hopefully that will help him catch up in size!!
:clap aw good!! I hope all goes well for you!
And that duck egg :lol: it better hatch. Hopefully they won't abandon it. Ducks eggs incubate longer than chicken and pigeon eggs

So, the new piglets are earning the name "piggy"! Tonight they're actively feeding. They put their bills in to feed. They stretch their necks, the little runt is even trying to stand and push into the syringe. I'm doing 3-4 hour feedings and letting their crops empty out. They've even started peeping and lots of moving around in their bator bowl.

Back
Top Bottom