Everything Asil Thread ( show off those Asil )

Pics
My Boles are not from Dr Dave. My Boles are from California. I do not have any Asil blood from the Dr. All of my other Asils are from Curt H.
Also I did not know that Andy Hightower lived in PR.

My Boles are not from Dr Dave. My Boles are from California. I do not have any Asil blood from the Dr. All of my other Asils are from Curt H.
Also I did not know that Andy Hightower lived in PR.

I apologize that was my misunderstanding regarding the Boles. I have seen Boles fom Les, Doug, and Ross. They all look different and show different from observation. I was never a Boles fan as I just ASSUMED most if not all were grades as I have seen online, etc. But the ones I have seen in the last 1.5 years...out of CA.... Boy! would give any Asil, in the same weight class, a straight run for their money in Form and Function. I look forward to seen your photos of your Boles and C. Hanson birds.

Col. A. Hightower had a place in PR. I don't know if he owned or rented. Just know he kept birds their.

Hello
The old guy I got mine from. Him and Les used to trade back and forth. But they had a falling out. So the ones I have are some of that blood. Now Ross I know nothing about his. I have talked to him on 3 way calls with Hector from NY.

The 3 "lines" of Boles we are talking about are all very nice birds indeed. Next time I get a chance I need to photograph the different lines. Looking forward to the photos Nick.

scotts valley?

Cuba~ How I wish it was!

Both are from the California's Asil Mecca...the Central Coast. This black line was refined in the Modesto area. The Scotts Valley, Asil was refined and purchased out of beautiful Scotts Valley by my friend Mr. Ross and his old partner..Both very good and capable underground California Asil's. Both well known in those old time underground circles to match up extremely well with the brand named Asils, when they were shown in the literally big money underground circuits through out the central coast.

This is an original Scotts Valley:

Back
Top Bottom