Eww..yuck....ANOTHER NEW PIC !

lol.png

Sorry to laugh but I'm just like Jenns mom and it drives my family crazy. Luna your hubby's lucky I'm not married to him, it would've been done lanced by now. My DH had a lump on his arm and like most men hates going to a doc. We went in and the doc shot some saline solution around the lump, sliced it open and pulled out this what he called a fatty cyst. Looked to me like a smaller version of alien
sickbyc.gif
But me being me asked the doc to look around some to see if there were anymore he could find and remove. I thought DH was going to strangle me right there
gig.gif
BIG BABY! I would say take pics but I don't want to sound too grotesque but it would be interesting
wink.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

When I was about 12 i had a small boil/massive zit on my stomach. My mom popped it - I thought my guts were coming out. Over 20 years later, my mom still salivates at the toughts of The Zit That Topped All Zits.
sickbyc.gif

My oldet Uncle was a mechanic, diesel mechanic, he got very nasty at work and sweated alot, therefore had zits on his back, when I was younger he used to pay me to pop them, my aunt wouldn't
sickbyc.gif

It didn't seem as gross when I got money.....
gig.gif

Quote:
I know, he was just at the Doc's. They said not to do anything with it. Let it ride out with the antibiotic, which I think is the "lance" in this situation. He is scheduled for next Wednesday for the "removal" But I think I'm gonna be the one to take care of it. Ug. It looks very red and angry.

OK here's the weird part....I was looking at Jenn's triplet prego picture .. and it looks like that! On a smaller scale of course....

Oh and the outcome is gonna be different....

Ooooo you never know - maybe there are tiny boil babies inside
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! That one made me laugh out loud.

My advice is that it's always better to be safe than sorry. Let the Doctors handle it.

But then again, what do I know?

Good luck!

Well.......here is to add to the gross out.......Our oldest, who is 29 gets the cysts all the time. Our agreement is I do his and he does mine.......LOL. Sometimes it is easier just to do them at home.

A clean xacto knife and a bandaid......
hide.gif

My father used to suffer from carbunkles on his neck and back .....they where extremely painful......I had to do the necessary drain and then clean the "crater" up........(he was a diabetic)

this is what I used to do to draw it first.....

Take a small piece of green washing soap (we call it Fairy Laundry soap)....warm it in your hands, take some ordinary household sugar, make a paste.....spread on clean piece of lint, place over boil/carbunckle ...leave for 24 hours......it draws it and makes the skin very very soft.....gentle squeeze...pop .....gentle squeezing more gunge comes out.....eventually the root should come out as well...it may well refill over the next couple of days, but keep draining it...

(dont leave on longer then 24 hours it can overdraw the "boil")

Can you post a pic of the alien, so we can see exactly what it is.....?

I am a diabetic I get boils quite often. I use ichthamamol ointment. I bought it at a local pharmacy for like 4.00 a tube. It smells like burnt tar but it does work and it works very well. I had a huge boil in a very sensitive spot, I was in severe pain I put the stuff on a clean non stick pad washed the boil in antibacterial soap and put the pad on it. the next morning it had busted on its own and you talking about releif. It was NASTY , but at least it works very well. I could not squeeze it what so ever not in this spot. it left a scar a very big scar,
his being aggravated right now it prob wouldn't take but a day or 2 for it draw it out and with the pad over it would cause it to drain on the pad so keep one on it.

Back
Top Bottom