Eww..yuck....ANOTHER NEW PIC !

i got another "squirt" type story:

my 7 year old daughter was holding her cat on her bed. I was kneeling on the floor about to lean in and give her a kiss. she grabbed his tail and pulled it upwards thinking she was being funny showing me his back end.

all of a sudden his backend (ha ha--picky? now that's some kind of edit?) glands made a squirt on my face and i had that stench on my cheek.

i touched my face...thinking...did that just happen?

and yes, now my hand smelled so i stuck it in her face and made her smell it before i went to wash it off.

i tell ya....

me,
g

Last edited:
but if i can't tell you fellow pet/farm animal people that at least have some sense of knowlege of the good, bad, and the ugly dealing with pets....WHO can i tell?

you're my ONLY friends!!!!

hit.gif

and i think we all do need an update...you said it started like it was coming to a head....

what's it doing now??

Luna,
I hate to be chicken little here and say the sky is falling, however, my mother-in-law had a simple boil on her backside and didn't want to bother any one with it. My wife finally got a look at it, it was seriously infected with Staph. It took a 17 inch incision to get it all out. She has been in the hospital since before Thanksgiving trying to heal. I would have hubby go to a different Doc. Infections are nothing to play around with.

Ack, thank you Kenman, I just had two cocktails and I'm prepping hubby for the incision - he can't wait! I feel so unprepared, I have hot wet towels on it a straight edge razor all disinfected, rubbing alc

Do I do a straight cut or do I cut an X ????Help I need to do this like now

Last edited:
when dh had a cyst on his forhead I cut an x in it but with his and how big I think a straight line would be okay

Wait wait, i tried to cut through the small opening and I got just blood and I was afraid to go to far in, he has thick skin. I don't think it's ready, and he's being kinda like a baby, I had one of these and I think I handled it pretty well and took care of it myself. He's so disappointed..

I'm going to try again I think, how far deep should I cut in? I can't believe I'm asking these questions, should I just stop ?

Back
Top Bottom