Ewwww Dinty Moore stew!!!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
In our latest attempt to get Charlie dog to eat something my DH reaches far back in the pantry and pulls out a can of Dinty Moore canned stew.
sickbyc.gif

I'm not sure why we bought it. I think the last time we stocked the pantry for an expected winter storm we had a momentary lapse of reason and actually thought one of us would get that hungry.
Charlie dog is one smart dog. She wouldn't eat it either.
gig.gif

My DH said give it to "Mikey", Mikey will eat it. Mikey is his collective name for my chickens.
Sure enough, Mikey scarfed it down. I think I liked it better when they were eating frogs.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
I'm with you. Something about canned meat that's been soaking in gravy and getting all mushy.
sickbyc.gif

***Disclaimer: My DH aka redneck man has got me eating treet meat from time to time. We fry it for sandwiches and I pretend I'm eating a hamburger.
tongue.png

For some awful reason Mr. Saddi will eat that stuff out of a can, cold..... I think it reminds him of growing up with a mama that didn't cook. :sickbyc

Quote:
lau.gif
all of my girls are Gladys, maybe the Gladys and Mikey can meet up?

I will not eat Dinty Moore, it looks and smells like canned dawg food
sickbyc.gif

Wishing you guys the best comfort you can find for Charlie
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
I love the fact that your chickens are collectively called "Mikey". I think that's one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Thanks for sharing!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom