Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

just rename it "turkey" and one for "quail" and one for "chickens" with the year . now you have three separate ones.
I am trying to figure out how to upload the 2017 version now.

just rename it "turkey" and one for "quail" and one for "chickens" with the year .  now you have three separate ones.  
I am trying to figure out how to upload the 2017 version now.  

That is what ended up doing for now. Now time to find something like this to track the rabbits

Wife is asking for a field to account for chick feed and cost management for birds that are not laying yet
And a column for eggs being consumed, but not sold (smaller amounts, less than a dozen)

Last edited:
i add in the chick feed just like rest of feed. I figure it is an expense so i just track it. but you could just put in the general expense column and label it chick feed.
I count our eggs consumed as sold to us. In reality, your household is a consumer, give yourself credit for the sale and just add your name in the customer column. I sell them to myself for the same price I sell them to everyone else. Its really just a numbers game but it works.

Please keep bumping this for the next couple of months so everyone can find this tool. My wife and I do this so that everyone can track and enjoy their chickens for free. We have done this since 2009 and will continue. It is our part to support the chicken community.
Have a good year!

Back
Top Bottom