Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

you can put in eggs sold in less than a dozen. I use the number 1.5 doz for an 18 pack then put price sold as $6 ($4/doz). I believe everyone should be charging at least $4/doz for home grown eggs. It won't make you rich but it will cover your feed and chicken expenses most likely. so if you sold 6 eggs it would be 0.5 doz at $2. does that make sense?

That is the same thin I told her, but she asked me to ask anyways (delay was to bump). It is working great,if only she can remember to hotspot her tablet to update it when she collects eggs now

Raizin, what's the difference in the two spreadsheets you have online? One had an extension of xls.xls, but I wasn't sure if there was any difference in them.

bow.gif

Several total columns have a little green triangle that says the columns are formatted inconsistently. ???
Is anyone having trouble with 2017 excel version?
Several total columns have a little green triangle that says the columns are formatted inconsistently. ???

A couple of things have come up. Firstly when you use either spreadsheet download it to your computer or personal folder and change the name this will allow you to edit the file to your liking otherwise if you try and edit online google sends me a message requesting permission. I deny those as I don't want anyone Messi g with the master file if you do edit the file then let me know what the changes were, maybe I need to get that added to the main version.

Is anyone else having green triangle issues?

Let me know, raisin

A couple of things have come up. Firstly when you use either spreadsheet download it to your computer or personal folder and change the name this will allow you to edit the file to your liking otherwise if you try and edit online google sends me a message requesting permission. I deny those as I don't want anyone Messi g with the master file if you do edit the file then let me know what the changes were, maybe I need to get that added to the main version.

Is anyone else having green triangle issues?

Let me know, raisin

Yes, the error says it isn't formatted like the neighboring cells?

Back
Top Bottom