Exibition Chickens

CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Crowing
7 Years
Dec 3, 2012
Indiana
My favorite catergory of chickens are exbition chickens. I love rare and unusual or not everyday ordinary day chickens. I mainly like them because of their unique colors, feathers, and body features. Some of my favorite breeds are americanas, silkies, cochins, aracanas, and theres quite a few others. I wish i had an aracana hen. I like most fuzzy feet chickens. List some of your favorite Exibition breeds.
yippiechickie.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Where is a good place to purchase good show quaality birds?

I get a lot of my chickens from adds on cragslist, the free ad paper, the peddlers post, farm stores, and shows i attend.
If you get chickens from cragslist, the free ad paper, the peddlers post,and show that you go to is you know what you are getting, which is nice especially if you interested in a creatain breed or group of birds.
But if your chickens from a farm store you might get some good show qualitiy exbition birds and you might get some layers and you might get some meat birds but it is fun this way because you get a variety and you get to be suprised.
Hope this helped

Greetings from Kansas, CCCCCCCCCCHICKENS, and
welcome-byc.gif
! I would think it would be tough to remember how many "c's" you have in your username! Good luck to you and your show birds!!
Ya it is kind of hard to remember, i couldnt think of anything else. I also thought it had to be chicken related. I was goign to change it but i dont know how. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom