EXTREMELY Disappointed in shipped eggs.....HEAVY PICS

Quote:
Yeah, I think I may stick around these parts for eggs from now on. Thanks for the offer on the dominique eggs...but I've only got room for four breeds and I'm full now.
smile.png

If he ignores you file a paypal claim. I checked his feedback and this isn't the first time he's shipped eggs in the carton with no bubble wrap.

Holy cow! I'd be mad too. :mad: Sheesh. I can't believe he didn't pack them any better than that. If he doesn't refund you anything or try to make things right, I would file a claim through Paypal. They can get ALL of your money back for you. Good luck!

I just have to add that my three year-old DD was very concerned when we were looking at these pictures. She said, "Awwww. Those eggs got hurt mommy. How did they melt?" Word for word, honest!
lol.png
What these little brains come up with!

Since you paid via paypal I VERY STONGLY urge you to file a dispute through paypal. It helps that you have pic to back up your case. Paypal are the ones who will review the case and refund your $$. They just take the money from the seller's acct and give it to you! AND they give him an internal black mark on his record (not visible as feedback), but if he gets enough of those ebay/paypal will shut him down. This also keeps him from from giving you neg feedback.

I've had to file a dispute once for items I'd paid for and never received and the seller wouldn't respond, so I filed a dispute, paypal found in my favor and I received all my $$ back.

That is awful!! I felt terrible when 4 of the 12 eggs I sent once were broken[and I sent, at my expence, 4 more.], but that is sick!!! Once
I had an egg go rotten and it broke in my bator, and I was gagging and hardly had the nerve to clean it up. Nice nails though!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks....I'm hoping I'll get the $ back...but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one...

If you paid through paypal you should be covered, just file a dispute about old eggs and inadequate packaging.

Back
Top Bottom