Fбr мoтнел Rцςςiа!

Quote:
"Alright, i'll do my best to get you back in working condition, Johnson! give me some cover while i work on this guy!"
"Yes sir!" Eric replies
The medic starts stitching up Agraf's leg

He winced in pain "Thank you, sir"

"No problem; its my job" the medic replies
"I'M OUT!" Eric yells
"Take my PPS, its got a half full mag, i gotta keep working on this guy, but there are 2 extra mags in my back pocket" the medic says to Eric

Name:Anna Madrin
Short backstory (optional):She was just reqruited when her 16th birthday came,she was sent out and made a Soldier.Her(Adopted) family sent her away with sorrow and goodbyes,she missed them and went off for her first day to be a soldier.She used to fight the boys in her neighborhood when she was 8 or so,becuase they would pick on her becuase she had blonde hair and was unusual to them,then a man with black hair and a little mustache came and praised her for what she looked like,she smiled.That was the last time she saw him,until she started seeing him in the newspaper and posters..Though she doesn't know her real family...
Appearance:Blonde straight hair,Blue eyes,and a petite body with curves.She is very delicate and beautiful,but is very dangerous..
Anything else you want to add:She is a skilled fighter and shooter with a Rifle.She's quick and lean.And keen to all around her,her sight is impeckable,and her hearings fanominal!She is a fighting queen,that's why people call her the Queen of War..
64876_ha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom