F.F.L Bird 'Interviews'

Pics
20210713_181157.jpg

"Just grab her. No time to woo a female before doing your job!"

20200420_165203.jpg

"Eeh, wrong! Call her over when you find anything yummy, and earn her respect first. She'll come around eventually."

How does it feel getting picked up being powerless?
How does it feel getting driven places not knowing where you’re going and if you’ll ever get home?

View attachment 2770010
"Just grab her. No time to woo a female before doing your job!"

View attachment 2770011
"Eeh, wrong! Call her over when you find anything yummy, and earn her respect first. She'll come around eventually."
What!
How did you do that?
Kiwi and Pippin actually started mating the day after you said this. It's true!
I was there. Kiwi had just called her over for a snacl and after she finished, he just jumped right on!

I don't know how Jacin does things, but that said, how does it feel knowing tomorrow could be butchering day?

How does it feel getting driven places not knowing where you’re going and if you’ll ever get home?
20210726_125859.jpg

"It actually makes me feel safe, since I know that my owner isn't going to let anyone pick on me."
20210726_125847.jpg

"I put up a fuss, but once I'm being held and pet, I fall right asleep."
20210726_125908.jpg

"It was horrifying. It was raining, people were crowding around us and our owner kept pulling birds our and letting other humans take them away!"
(It was not that bad. The birds stayed far drier that I did.)

View attachment 2774402
"It actually makes me feel safe, since I know that my owner isn't going to let anyone pick on me."
View attachment 2774403
"I put up a fuss, but once I'm being held and pet, I fall right asleep."
View attachment 2774401
"It was horrifying. It was raining, people were crowding around us and our owner kept pulling birds our and letting other humans take them away!"
(It was not that bad. The birds stayed far drier that I did.)
Your buff Minorca is a pretty boy.

Back
Top Bottom