Facebook Question....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Apr 1, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    So I have an account with Facebook...or HAD an account. [​IMG] I changed my birth date a little to disguise my real age, and now it says my account is disabled because " I wasn't truthful about who I really was". [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now what??? Will my account be disabled forever, or for a period of time?

Thanks! [​IMG]

(P.S. I hope it's just temporary because I can't use my orignal email address to make a new account!) [​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Weird! You might want to e-mail their Support about that.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Yes email support you need to be able to protect yourself!!!!

4. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    I read this about a Facebook account being disabled:

"Facebook Pages may only be used to represent real entities, and may only be created by authorized representatives of the Page subject. Fake or "fan" Pages will be reported and disabled. If you create a fake Page or violate our Terms in any way, your Facebook account may be disabled.

If you believe your Page was removed in error and you can confirm that you are or officially represent this entity, please use this form."

So I clicked "this form"(it was a link) and it said i had to login first. But I CAN'T login because my account is disabled!!?? duh! Now how am I suppose to do that??!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm really mad at Facebook right now! we should have the choice to hide our private info, such as age and name, if we want! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I sent them an email and they said they would get back to me soon... [​IMG]
    argh! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by