Fair trade?

KWAK

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
I am thinking about trading 3 Muscovy ducks 2 pekin, a blue Swedish and 3 mutt pigeons for 8 pure breed pigeons (3 rollers 1 mookie, and 4 homers)

Do you think its a fare trade? I got the ducks for free and will be getting more soon.

get pictures of these pigi, I must inspect. Those ducks are quite a bit to trade for some dainty pigeons. If they are great show quality pigeons, I would go for it. Are the pigeons sexed yet?

you should at least get another mookie and roller, but then unless all hens, or pairs, and you really want the trade, you should be getting at least double to triple for what youd generally get for the ducks. course id prefer to fly more pigeons, that can train and work with easier, and only a half dozen ducks in my pond/yard, but thats just me. females are always worth more than males, one reason you can always find males and cheap to free, especially on pigeon forums. though i like my males and some honk like muppets or geese, and sometimes the baclors get into what appears to be a coriographed synced up some and dance number, when a hen flies or walks by the bachler pens (and i always think of old musical high school shows, or the conheads song.. sometimes i feel i want to eh eh get away. lalalalalala). lol

Back
Top Bottom