Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
Definitely going to need some of those chocolates next year ❤️
When it isn’t friggen raining I’ll get some pics of the Chocolate birds. They look nice. And are getting along now. The roosters decided they were too big to fight. And the. Hens have stopped squabbling like old women.
This is the one I'm talking about.
View attachment 3331240
I think he’s carrying Lavender. That pen threw Lavender Cuckoo. That hen doesn’t look cuckoo until you look at her hackles and there’s some faint barring. I think come spring, I’ll do some test breeding to see. Maybe put a black male over her. And him over a black hen.
Look Colt I finally have an English orp😃. View attachment 3331516He's just for keeping with my mutts, not breeding, and I picked the uglier of the two because I didn't want to take a good roo from someone who wants to breed pure orps, but he's still nice and fat.
So. Many. Points. He looks Mottled? Or at least Carrie’s Mottled. That comb is redonkulous. I’m sure he’s got a nice attitude though. I’ll have to get pics of the new Blacks. They are massive.
She is rotund. She is perfect. 😍

Couldn't buy a drop off rain three months ago, now it just won't stop🤣
It is flooding here. Absolutely ridiculous. Texas weather is the worst!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That water is actively running not standing.

So. Many. Points.
Ikr😂
I hope the durn thing doesn't freeze and fall off. I might have to hook up a couple heat lamps in the coop and run just to be safe.
He looks Mottled? Or at least Carrie’s Mottled.
Yeah his tail is full of white, and there's white sprinkled throughout the rest of him. His brother had a bit of white as well.
That comb is redonkulous. I’m sure he’s got a nice attitude though.
Yeah, she told me to just grab one when they were loose in the run, I was like
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Normally I have to net roosters to catch them, but this guy just let me wrap him up in a bear hug and carry him to the kennel.
I’ll have to get pics of the new Blacks. They are massive.
:pop

Yeah, she told me to just grab one when they were loose in the run, I was like
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Normally I have to net roosters to catch them, but this guy just let me wrap him up in a bear hug and carry him to the kennel.
They are easy to catch. All my Orps are. The girls practically stand on my feet. Lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom