Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
yeahh..... I accidentally trained 2 of my polish girls to be aggressive like that. Didn't scold them when they pecked at legs and hands in curiosity and now they bite the worst out of most my birds. Males included. One will even do that rooster jump and kick and peck if you startle her. The Isabel is just too calm natured (around birds, not people) to really care
Therese two have very small crests yoo, so they can see quite a bit better than my poor buff laced polish gal

Someone sent me a picture of some of the birds they bought as chicks from me yesterday. The girls look amazing. And that cockerel will be very handsome I think when he's thought growing out.
1636493278593.png

You can definitely see a difference between them and the hatchery Buff Orpingtons.

Okay. They have 4 colors, Lavender (not interested in those though), Black, Chocolate and Jubilee.

http://dudamobile.chickenscratchpoultry.com/site/ead3d40bc89e3b60c889d942170e7094/home?url=http://chickenscratchpoultry.com#2865

View attachment 2893370View attachment 2893371View attachment 2893372View attachment 2893373View attachment 2893374

I'm really interested in the jubilee (they said theirs are supposed to be bantams, but that they tend to max out at 5 lbs for males and 3.5 for females) and the chocolates
Unfortunately these are the only close to full pictures they have on their Site

Okay. They have 4 colors, Lavender (not interested in those though), Black, Chocolate and Jubilee.
Are they English? Or being bred for the APA type?
I'm really interested in the jubilee (they said theirs are supposed to be bantams, but that they tend to max out at 5 lbs for males and 3.5 for females) and the chocolates
They do look small. So do their Chocolates.
Unfortunately these are the only close to full pictures they have on their Site
have you reached out to inquire about additional photos?

I
Are they English? Or being bred for the APA type?

They do look small. So do their Chocolates.

have you reached out to inquire about additional photos?
I have not yet, planning to do that when i have some time to actually sit down and type up an email or call them. I think the chocolate, blacks and jubilee are english. At least, they look more English than the lavender do

Back
Top Bottom