Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
1 chocolate, 2 blue, 2 splash, and 2 black
excellent-bill-and-ted.gif

The chocolate chick is quite a bit smaller than the black…I’m not sure why but I’ve been getting a few smaller chicks in my hatches too and I think it’s cause of either one of my black/split/lav hens or my matriarch lavender hen. Do you happen to have a smaller chocolate hen that has a reddish-colored beak?
My chocolate chick is a little chunk, lol. I'm going to look at beak color when I get home just out of curiosity.

I moved my other older chicks out of the brooder tank so that I could make room for my new hatchlings and the 2 chicks that hatched from the eggs you sent me are getting along well with the new babies so far. They taught them how to eat and drink and don’t mind cuddling with them at all 🥰
View attachment 3524479View attachment 3524507
Little cuties.
The chocolate chick is quite a bit smaller than the black…I’m not sure why but I’ve been getting a few smaller chicks in my hatches too and I think it’s cause of either one of my black/split/lav hens or my matriarch lavender hen. Do you happen to have a smaller chocolate hen that has a reddish-colored beak?
Not to my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom