Fall 2013 Carolina Chickenstock

These are all just gorgeous!! You are very talented!

Thanks!
yesss.gif

k, I have just about fulfilled my want list...Just one more thing I am looking for are black copper marans for the egg color variety. Anyone?

Some of the birds and things I will have for sale.....

Frizzle roo, 3 months old. Buff/blue -----SOLD

Mottled roos around 2- 3 months old.

Smooth Sizzle roo, 3 months old with a Silkie or Sizzle pullet, not sure which I will put with him.

The roo below will be paired with a pullet like the one below.

Little Calico roo below will go with splash pullet below.

This blue pullet will go with one of the barred roos below.

This pullet below will go with a MF rooster above.

Another photo of barred roosters.

I think I will bring a Silkie chick or two, a few other Frizzle baby boys, a pair with a Frizzle pullet and a smooth boy, both have blue in them.

And I think, if I have room, I will bring some Runner ducks for sale. The light blue one in this photo is already sold but the others would be coming.

I will have peafowl feathers available for sale. There will be butterfly feathers, swords, eyes (long and short) available.

And I may have meal worms, though my pre-orders are going so fast I am not sure.

Last edited:
Here is another pair I plan to bring for sale. I hate to as I could do so much with them but I am trying to cut down on breeding pens.

This is a blue Mottled/splash roo with a Mottled pullet.

SOLD

They are $45. I will take PayPal to hold them for CS.

Last edited:
Here is a Muscovy trio that I will be bringing next Saturday I am asking $30.

I also have starting making these feedbag hens. I may or may not have time to make more that the one in this photo before next week. But, if you would like one, I will make time to get it done so let me know!

Hi I have never been to a chicken stock event. It sounds fun! I have a small suburban back yard flock, and would love to add a DARK brown egg to my basket as well as a blue egg too (I have a great green egg layer already). Will anyone have a LF Welli or a EE type hen that lays such eggs? Thanks in advance. Hope to meet ya'll soon

I'm considering selling some extra large fowl splash wheaten/blue wheaten hens that hatched this spring. They lay blue eggs. I also have 2 pairs of white bantam ameraucanas I will bring. They lay a small blue-green egg.

i might not get to go to this one but if any one knows were i can get a young orpington i need a new layer in my flock and im set on an orp non SQ and young enough to not be laying but old enough to go in with full grown chickens

Hi I have never been to a chicken stock event. It sounds fun! I have a small suburban back yard flock, and would love to add a DARK brown egg to my basket as well as a blue egg too (I have a great green egg layer already). Will anyone have a LF Welli or a EE type hen that lays such eggs? Thanks in advance. Hope to meet ya'll soon
If you have never been definitely make sure to come. It is amazing to walk around and talk to fellow chicken lovers and see some great birds up close (rather than a picture online) of breeds you don't always see. Hope to see you there!!

Back
Top Bottom