Fall 2013 Carolina Chickenstock

We have several nice breeder quality BANTAM Ameracaunas in both lavender and white. All are pure bred. The price depends on the birds. If you want bantams and would like to come and pick out the ones you want we are in Clover, SC. Phone is 704 616 8444.

I have a quick question re: bringing birds to the swap meet if you are just a guest and, not a vendor. Is this allowed? I have 1 1/2 year old a blue laced red, Wyandotte, that needs a good home. She does have a twisted beak, but it does not effect her health or laying. (I do keep the feed deep however.) I have got her when she was a pullet. Anyway.. I was wondering if I could bring her along and GIVE her to someone who may like to add her to their flock? Is that a no no? If so I live in Mooresville NC.

if anybody is interested in her. I have a small flock with limited space, and have to many light brown egg layers. Want to free up more real estate on the roost for a blue egg layer. My cell # is 704-907-1904

PS. She has gone broody for the 1st time this summer and hatched babies and accepted even more 1 day old babies. She was a great sitter and an awesome momma. She is now back to laying almost every day.
She is molting in this picture, looks much prettier now.

I have a quick question re: bringing birds to the swap meet if you are just a guest and, not a vendor. Is this allowed? I have 1 1/2 year old a blue laced red, Wyandotte, that needs a good home. She does have a twisted beak, but it does not effect her health or laying. (I do keep the feed deep however.) I have got her when she was a pullet. Anyway.. I was wondering if I could bring her along and GIVE her to someone who may like to add her to their flock? Is that a no no? If so I live in Mooresville NC. if anybody is interested in her. I have a small flock with limited space, and have to many light brown egg layers. Want to free up more real estate on the roost for a blue egg layer. My cell # is 704-907-1904 PS. She has gone broody for the 1st time this summer and hatched babies and accepted even more 1 day old babies. She was a great sitter and an awesome momma. She is now back to laying almost every day. She is molting in this picture, looks much prettier now.
She is Beautiful!!!! :love I'm sending you a PM

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I have a beautiful 2 year old turkey hen for sale or trade for some Silkies or Sizzles. I believe she is Royal Pal, she is mainly white with some brown checkering on her back and wings. She's a sweetie, lays daily, and is an excellent mama. Her mate passed away, and now she's all alone. She'd be much happier in a home with other turkeys. Message me if interested. I'll only bring her if someone actually wants her, since I will need space for all the chickens I plan to talk hubby into letting me buy!

Chocolate Bantam Orpington & Chocolate Cuckoo Bantam Orpington Eggs - last call before Chickenstock for hatching eggs from this pen. There is also a lavender bantam orp hen and a harlequin bantam orp hen to work toward mauves. Chocolates are UK bred, cuckoos are UK/American cross. Two cockerels in the group, choc and cuckoo choc split. You can going to get some nice variety from this group. $50/dozen
Also have serama hatching eggs - $20/dozen

Jams & Jellies - Caramel Bourbon Apple Butter, Old Fashion Apple Jelly, Candy Apple Jelly, Jalapeno Jelly, 2 Concord Grape Jelly, 1 Raspberry Jam, 1 Triple Berry Jam, 2 pints Pickled Quail Eggs. Apple Butter is $8, Jams/Jellies $6 and Quail Eggs $15.

will have a dozen out of my blue/black cochin pen. 25$ a dozen.

If anyone is interested, I have a beautiful 2 year old turkey hen for sale or trade for some Silkies or Sizzles. I believe she is Royal Pal, she is mainly white with some brown checkering on her back and wings. She's a sweetie, lays daily, and is an excellent mama. Her mate passed away, and now she's all alone. She'd be much happier in a home with other turkeys. Message me if interested. I'll only bring her if someone actually wants her, since I will need space for all the chickens I plan to talk hubby into letting me buy!

Golly I wish I had a Tom for her. I would definitely be interested.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom