Fall 2013 Carolina Chickenstock

Golly I wish I had a Tom for her. I would definitely be interested.
barnie.gif
Now you should go get on Craigslist and find yourself a tom. Because then, you'd just have to take Turkey Lurkey for him!

Jen, you do know that Gary has some older ones (not sure if he will sell any now though) and I have some growing up. I had not planned to advertise any for sale as mine have been selling themselves. I have about 25 growing up but owe some more of those to Gary and may have a tom sold from them later on when I know which is a tom so if you need a boy, we can outfit you with one, I am sure.
And sure as the world, there will be some for sale at CS!

Jen, you do know that Gary has some older ones (not sure if he will sell any now though) and I have some growing up. I had not planned to advertise any for sale as mine have been selling themselves. I have about 25 growing up but owe some more of those to Gary and may have a tom sold from them later on when I know which is a tom so if you need a boy, we can outfit you with one, I am sure.
And sure as the world, there will be some for sale at CS!

Amy you are a bad influence lol... You know this is all because of RP

Blue Copper Marans cockerel

Blue Polish Cockerel

Both were hatched June 9th. Both have odd coloring or bleed through colors in the feathers. I would like to get $5 each to pay for a little feed, but that is negotiable. Both are Large Fowl.

I will only bring them if someone definitely wants one.

Matt

Last edited:
OMG! One more day, my friends!
wee.gif

And the weather looks like it will be scrumptious!
ya.gif

I will be super busy tomorrow so this is the last thing I think I will post showing something else I am bringing.

I have 2 metal 5 gallon waterers for sale. This is one pictured taken apart. It is easy to take apart, fill and set on cinder blocks or something for them to drink out of. They are $15 each. Hen not included.

For those picking up silkies, baby peas, or sizzles/frizzles from me Saturday; I will be in a gray pickup with camo turkey decals on the rear quarterpanel. A tan tent with 3 4X4 pens of silkies/sizzles/frizzles. I also have a large sign that says Marshas Silkies.

I will have silkies in blue, black, white, lavendar, maybe porcelain and maybe even partridge. Will sort them tomorrow and know for sure. Also have 2 pea hens that are about 5 months old. And 3 younger peas that are about 2 to 3 months old. Colors haven't developed yet so they are unsexed unless you can sex better than I can. Also have several frizzle / sizzles. I used a frizzle and a sizzle roo with silkies to get these cuties.

I have 4 grown barred rock roos that are about 5 months old. I want $5 each. Will only bring if someone wants them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. And so glad the weather is going to be really nice for us, unlike Spring's rain.

Marsha (I am NPIP tested)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom