Fall Hatch! Anybody with me??

cielo, how's the babies doing?? I think I messed up and put these 3 on lockdown way to soon. I haven't lost hope though. I did the float test on them all and 2 were definetly rocking!!
fl.gif
I'm hoping!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Uh oh. How soon is way too soon? I hope they are okay. When is the hatch date? Good luck!

My CG babies are well. Peeping and eating. Getting little wing feathers. Adorable!
My Turkens are spending their first night in the garage. So far so good. It seems to be staying warm enough for them in the brooder area. They're getting big, 3.5 weeks about.
326625_297303103626541_227159443974241_974605_1272280266_o.jpg

Quote:
Uh oh. How soon is way too soon? I hope they are okay. When is the hatch date? Good luck!

My CG babies are well. Peeping and eating. Getting little wing feathers. Adorable!
My Turkens are spending their first night in the garage. So far so good. It seems to be staying warm enough for them in the brooder area. They're getting big, 3.5 weeks about.
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums...26541_227159443974241_974605_1272280266_o.jpg

ummmmm early!! I forgot when I set them. Still nothing yet but I swore I heard cheep cheeping when I walked by there a bit ago. Could just me wishing they would come!! I go on lockdown on all my others tomorrow!!
thumbsup.gif

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Last edited:
Quote:

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums...26541_227159443974241_974605_1272280266_o.jpg

ummmmm early!! I forgot when I set them. Still nothing yet but I swore I heard cheep cheeping when I walked by there a bit ago. Could just me widhing they would come!! I go on lockdown on all my others tomorrow!!
thumbsup.gif

Have they hatched!?! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Thanks. I actually fell ill and spent Thanksgiving in bed but every day is Thanksgiving for me and I'm eating left over pie now so I'm happy.

Quote:
ummmmm early!! I forgot when I set them. Still nothing yet but I swore I heard cheep cheeping when I walked by there a bit ago. Could just me widhing they would come!! I go on lockdown on all my others tomorrow!!
thumbsup.gif

Have they hatched!?! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Thanks. I actually fell ill and spent Thanksgiving in bed but every day is Thanksgiving for me and I'm eating left over pie now so I'm happy.

Nope, haven't hatched yet. I've pretty much given up hope on them but will leave them in there until this other hatch is finished! I put them on lockdown Friday so toady is day 20!! I'm hoping when I get home (I get off in 15 minutes) that I'll have some pips!! 11 made it to lockdown. Only had to cull 1 quitter after I culled on day 10!

Sorry to hear you were sick but glad your feeling better!! We had a great Thanksgiving!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Where in North Texas are you? Wichita Falls here.. I am setting as soon as I have 41 eggs to put in the bator. I think I've got 11 right now from the past 2 days...looks like the end of the week and I will be setting mine!

We just set 9 eggs in the incubator this weekend. Our first time. Americana rooster mixed with each one of our chickens, white leghorn, red star, black star and new hampshire reds. Curious to see what they look like this spring.

Quote:
Sounds like your going to have a neat mixture...

I had one hatch already.. Hubby sent me a pic but it's not good at all!! Can't wait to see them when I get off in the morning!!
thumbsup.gif

I went into Lockdown on Saturday. So far 7 pips yesterday and several wigglers. I have another batch going into lockdown today.

Back
Top Bottom