Fallen Feathers -A Chicken Roleplay

Pics
He saw her fall asleep and he laid down nearby, starting to peck at another coconut. Did I do the right thing? He began to wonder as he rhythmically pecked the coconut. Should I have done something else? Maybe I should have brought her back the flock where everyone could watch over her. The thoughts pressed him down, and with each one he began to worry more and more
Feathers took a few majestic steps towards him, then stopped as he flinched away from her critical gaze. He's doing his best, she thought. I want to say that he did the right thing. She turned and pecked at the ground, finding rhythm in the scratching and pecking.

Feathers took a few majestic steps towards him, then stopped as he flinched away from her critical gaze. He's doing his best, she thought. I want to say that he did the right thing. She turned and pecked at the ground, finding rhythm in the scratching and pecking.
He breathed a sigh of relief as she halted and turned away from him. I already know I messed up. That's what she was about to tell me. He thought gloomily as the coconut he had been pecking split open. He took a small drink and was pleased as the familiar taste hit his tongue. This one didn't taste peculiar, so he carefully nudged it towards Mockingbird, being careful not to spill any of it. He nudged the other half towards Feathers then occupied himself by scratching at the ground

He breathed a sigh of relief as she halted and turned away from him. I already know I messed up. That's what she was about to tell me. He thought gloomily as the coconut he had been pecking split open. He took a small drink and was pleased as the familiar taste hit his tongue. This one didn't taste peculiar, so he carefully nudged it towards Mockingbird, being careful not to spill any of it. He nudged the other half towards Feathers then occupied himself by scratching at the ground
Mockingbird drank the coconut gratefully, sighing as the warm liquid quenched her thirst. "Thanks," she smiled.
Feathers walked over and sipped at the sweet liquid. "You don't need my asservation," she began, "but that was a good job well done on your part." She stared into the milky liquid for a while, then her head turned back towards her son, a picture of affection. "Now come on," she said warmly. "You needn't abstain from fulfilling a vital need for yourself." Her tone was warm, but Feathers had a way of speaking with long, chewy words that made her seem rather condescending.

Mockingbird drank the coconut gratefully, sighing as the warm liquid quenched her thirst. "Thanks," she smiled.
Feathers walked over and sipped at the sweet liquid. "You don't need my asservation," she began, "but that was a good job well done on your part." She stared into the milky liquid for a while, then her head turned back towards her son, a picture of affection. "Now come on," she said warmly. "You needn't abstain from fulfilling a vital need for yourself." Her tone was warm, but Feathers had a way of speaking with long, chewy words that made her seem rather condescending.
He smiled, used to his mothers speech and new that she didn't mean to be condescending. He gratefully took a drink but made sure to leave some for her. Maybe I didn't mess up after all He thought as the liquid quenched his thirst. "Thanks." He clucked warmly

He smiled, used to his mothers speech and new that she didn't mean to be condescending. He gratefully took a drink but made sure to leave some for her. Maybe I didn't mess up after all He thought as the liquid quenched his thirst. "Thanks." He clucked warmly
Feathers waved some of the hens over so they could dip their beaks in. Hopefully this would build trust between Chameleon and his flock members. No matter how much he may insist this had 'nothing to do with politics,' this was an act that would certainly bring the flock closer to him.

Feathers waved some of the hens over so they could dip their beaks in. Hopefully this would build trust between Chameleon and his flock members. No matter how much he may insist this had 'nothing to do with politics,' this was an act that would certainly bring the flock closer to him.
He let his chest puff up slightly as some other hens came over to take a drink. He stepped back, giving them more room then eyed the undergrowth. If something attacked now, he would have to defend all the hens, and for once, he felt as if he could do it. He saw a fern tremble slightly and a mouse crept out. He stepped closer toward Mockingbird, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get away in the state she was in if a predator attacked. He felt a strong wave of protectiveness pass over him, and in that moment he knew he wouldn't let anything harm the hens that were under his watchful eyes

Back
Top Bottom