Falling Down Heights, my daily life

Pics
Welp, looks like only two of them out of the four. One had movement in it for sure, the other I'm pretty sure did too.

Ducks keep escaping their pen!!! And I have no idea how!!! Really frustrating. I herded the escapees back in, gave them their supper, turned around and another was out!

Candled the eggs in lockdown, and I'm pretty sure I have one internal pip! Could see a little bill making munching motions! If there's no progress tomorrow, I'll make a pinprick air hole. The other egg also had movement. I removed the other two, there was no progress so far as the air cell dropping and I can't see movement.

Candled the silkie mix eggs, and removed the three I was pretty sure weren't developing, plus another that also had no progress. So that's 20/24 for them.

Can't wait for the auction on Saturday! These chicks are getting too big to be indoors anymore, and they eat like horses!!!

Got back from the auction about an hour ago, and came home with more money than I had when I went, lol! And I *did* buy stuff.

Some crazy person bought my Gray Call for $85!!! I got him for $20 originally, lol!

Chicks sold for about what I was asking for them online, so that's good. It's so quiet in here now!!! Comparatively...

And sold two dwarf rabbits, also. Surprisingly, the year old buck sold for more than the 3 month old doe.

What I bought:

- a large wooden rabbit nesting box for $12
- a large wire bird cage for $15
- a super-duper large wooden bird cage (which will make a perfect coop for my OEGB) for $60

- and a dozen White Chantecler hatching eggs for $25. I have no room in my incubators! Next ones due to hath aren't until the 29th... Guess Ill just have to make room for them...

Back
Top Bottom