Fancy Pigeons Thread!!

Sorry I don't have any pictures to share...I don't have any pigeons of any kind
sad.png

I just wanted to say that they are GORGEOUS!!
big_smile.png

here are some of my tipplers. If anyone wants to know what something is called just ask. Have a lot more but cant post them all haha

020-4.jpg

011-6.jpg

002.jpg

018-5.jpg

006.jpg

014-7.jpg

017-7.jpg

024-3.jpg

017-9.jpg

026-2.jpg

036.jpg

022-3.jpg

020-6.jpg

Here some pigeons which i have since got rid of these are a developing breed

007-5.jpg

050.jpg

here an archangel, i bred acouple of these but then got rid of them, i only keep tipplers and basrawi tumblers now and one old german owl right now but will be getting more

033.jpg

old dutch capuchine

clistnumber007.jpg

Lahores
008.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i know they dont look like standard lahores, i don't know what they were. I got them and the person who sold them called them lahores, i sold them and the person i sold them to never said they werent lahores.

No, they are not saxon monks. They are a developing breed called American awesome angel, they were called awesome archangel but had a name change. I picked them up personally from the man and heard a lot about them. His name is Chet Johnson, his name is kinda out there on the internet, He is 89 years old. Spend 40 years making a bird called the Gabriel pigeon which is a large king size i believe gimple (archangel colored) bird. The bird was accepted into the NPA. He sold them all to work on thise. He also been working on this for 40 years. They have a lot of birds in it Nasal tuff birds, jacobin, chapuchine, probably saxon monk, maybe also mookie, obviously archangel, and probably many others. I ended up selling them. Would have been nice but i wanted to keep things simple. Tipplers, old german owls for droppers/ looks, and baswari tumblers from south iraqi, but i only keep the tumblers because they were given to me by a friend and he paid $1200 for the pair. They go for a lot, but really on middle easterns know about them and there worth. Spoke to many others about and all confirmed it. I didn't believe it at first, but he told me about the birds being worth that much then awhile latter decieded he had to get rid of all his birds, i took all his sold the rest and kept the 3 basrawis.

Heres the stuff i got from chet

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Scan_Pic0002.jpg

Scan_Pic0003.jpg

Scan_Pic0004.jpg

Scan_Pic0005.jpg

Some others like i said still was a work in progress and was still crosses breeds in
006-7.jpg

008-9.jpg

They werent all nasal crested, he said it was a big challenge
009-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom