Fantastic Frizzles! Frizzle owners/lovers unite!

Head count on frizzle lovers:

• I love Frizzles!

Votes: 78 96.3%
  • I don't like frizzles :(

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
I have 2 cochin frizzle bantam hens with my silkies and bantam sultans and they are the top hens. All my chickens are bantams though . I dont mix standard size chickens with bantams anymore . I had a silkie and a cochin killed by my Naked Necks . This is Pepper
Yeah o definitely only have bantams!
All satjns and silkies for me!

My pfp is my frizzle baby she is so spoiled but she was a single chick for 3 days cause nowhere had chicks but when we found someone who had chicks they all died within a week of having them due to bad genetics so we got more chicks from our local grainery and they are all doing fine now but my frizzle Fluff-Butt is very clingy and if I set her down on the floor she would follow me (she is 3 weeks almost 4 now but in my pfp she is 2 weeks) But all this to say I'm in love with frizzles they are so cute and funny looking.

My pfp is my frizzle baby she is so spoiled but she was a single chick for 3 days cause nowhere had chicks but when we found someone who had chicks they all died within a week of having them due to bad genetics so we got more chicks from our local grainery and they are all doing fine now but my frizzle Fluff-Butt is very clingy and if I set her down on the floor she would follow me (she is 3 weeks almost 4 now but in my pfp she is 2 weeks) But all this to say I'm in love with frizzles they are so cute and funny looking.
Pictures?

How's it going, frizzle peeps?
Going good at the moment! Ms Frizzle is getting a chicken saddle…she’s the most popular hen and it’s broken a lot of her back feathers :-( I feel bad for her, she’s so sweet.

And my Polish chick is getting very frizzlefied! 🙃

Attachments

• 0A571529-04C1-4DEC-9142-B2B92217CACA.jpeg
    0A571529-04C1-4DEC-9142-B2B92217CACA.jpeg
    752 KB · Views: 12
Going good at the moment! Ms Frizzle is getting a chicken saddle…she’s the most popular hen and it’s broken a lot of her back feathers :-( I feel bad for her, she’s so sweet.
Poor girl, well, at least she's popular, and she can get a stylish saddle!
And my Polish chick is getting very frizzlefied! 🙃
Frizzle polish are hilarious!
20211120_150223_HDR.jpg

How's it going, frizzle peeps?
Have my frizzle, Blitzie, and SLW roo eggs I just started in the incubator on Tuesday. Hoping for some weird and wonderful to come from these two. Fingers crossed we get some frizzles with a bit of lacing. I can only guess on blitzie's genetics, and the chicken calculator gives me all sorts of possibilities.with these two.

Attachments

• F05FE6B6-4896-4EFC-86F8-BD7AE53C6AB1.jpeg
    F05FE6B6-4896-4EFC-86F8-BD7AE53C6AB1.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom