Farm chatter

True, and it was windy here as well if it happened to be the same there. It does weirdly looks like frostbite. There are other conditions that can cause spots but are there any symptoms that would lead you to thing it is anything else? Maybe apply some vaseline.
We had a small amount of mites around vents but I doubt that's related as they wouldnt want anywhere near the extremities.

what does wikipedia have tod do with toruteses
It has many pages about torture methods. The Wheel. Waterboarding. Probably has one about the bamboo-splinters-under-the-nails.
My knowledge of psychological torture is (kind of not much) drawn purely from my small knowledge of psychology and of my habit of reading horribly violent books. (And kind of my own brain running off on its own little thing).

It has many pages about torture methods. The Wheel. Waterboarding. Probably has one about the bamboo-splinters-under-the-nails.
My knowledge of psychological torture is (kind of not much) drawn purely from my small knowledge of psychology and of my habit of reading horribly violent books. (And kind of my own brain running off on its own little thing).
ohh that makes sense now!

we have Emma
MemorableDeafeningAnaconda-small.gif

Emmawhydidyouheartthis? 🤨

Back
Top Bottom