Farm chatter

I think he wants something better than butchering them. Also, doesn't meat from an old chicken taste bad?
Old chicken is tough, but very flavorful. It's better used in soups, & stews. I've eaten 4yr old birds, but they're usually are still laying when we butcher.

I want to get a polaroid camera, but I"m torn between two options
This one is really aesthetically pleasing
1611629753620.png

But is more expensive
Everyone at camp has these ones
1611629770008.png

They're about half the price of the top one
Google says that the top one is better
https://www.tomorrowtides.com/bestpolaroidcamerasof2021.html

Well I got a covid test today because I wasn't feeling too hot and I have to stay home from school until I get my results back. :th
oh okay 😬
good luck, and hopefully you feel better soon!
My dad said I can get more chickens if I can find out what to do with them once they stop laying and I go to college. Any ideas? I don't really want to butcher, I am too close to them.
i want to get more but i'd hav to rehome my current ones. after that, i think i'd just have those
I bet! Mine will probably go to the farm I volunteered at.
ooh okay!
but didnt' you say they had Mareks or something? or are your birds vaccinated? or will they be in a separate place?
I want to get a polaroid camera, but I"m torn between two options
This one is really aesthetically pleasing
View attachment 2503095
But is more expensive
Everyone at camp has these ones
View attachment 2503096
They're about half the price of the top one
Google says that the top one is better
https://www.tomorrowtides.com/bestpolaroidcamerasof2021.html
hmm, maybe check the reviews?
but i dont think there will be too many other people paying too much attention to a polaroid :idunno
oh my God polaroids are coming back?
uhh maybe?
Yes but I was new to "chickening" and just wanted some and didn't really think about the breeds. I just browsed the website looking for cool ones. They are not so cool. I was pretty stupid. :oops: There are A LOT I want.
oh okay
by 'cool', do you mean the name of the breed, or what they looked like? what breeds do you have right now?

You are lucky to have him!
I am! He's great.
oh my God polaroids are coming back?
That's what I just thought! :gig
I have a canon something or other, I really need to use it more but I don't understand how it works. :lol:
That's one of the things I really want to get better at this year.
I got TEN eggs today

and one was LARGE
Lucky! I'm so jealous!
We got 13 eggs today.
:th
Even luckier!!!

I got 2 mini eggs. :tongue
Yes but I was new to "chickening" and just wanted some and didn't really think about the breeds. I just browsed the website looking for cool ones. They are not so cool. I was pretty stupid. :oops: There are A LOT I want.
You are not stupid! What breeds do you have? I'm always wanting some breed or another. I love the ones I have so much, I just really love ones I want too. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom