Farm chatter

but you just advertised her perfectly! I'll take 20.
:gig
Yeah! @black_cat you are getting really good with writing product descriptions, with your coop descriptions and whatnot.... you might have a future in marketing XD
All I need now is to perfect my skill of glossing over flaws without blatantly lying :lol: I mean......*does fancy research* (actually googling 'how much do you get paid in marketing' and looking at first result) I'll think about it :p
I was actually hoping to go into some sort of thing with architecture and computer modeling. Like using sketchup and getting paid for it, basically.

Apparently a friend of a friend has a clutch of cream legbars hatching soon... IMG_3242.jpg IMG_3622.jpg

pros: auto sexing, pretty eggs, good egg production
cons: I think flopped over combs look stupid

weigh in?

I am on the market for some new chickens, since we are talking breeds. I want something predator adverse, good at foraging and a good layer. lol.
Red JungleFowl hybrids?
20201021_122908.jpg
They completely stop laying at the beginning, & through out winter though.

Apparently a friend of a friend has a clutch of cream legbars hatching soon... View attachment 2425628View attachment 2425629

pros: auto sexing, pretty eggs, good egg production
cons: I think flopped over combs look stupid

weigh in?
I've heard that they don't really have much personality, and my friends have one that's apparently pretty dumb. She did survive a night out of the coop on her own, though. I think the flopped over combs are cute.

Back
Top Bottom