Farm chatter

I’m so sorry, I hate getting cut by cans. My cats have canned food and it happens to me all the time. It’s like a bad paper cut. I hope you feel better :(
I was a gusher, I must've hit a larger vein.
16102999221397766746287777495451.jpg
Didn't want to stop bleeding. I'll be applying butterfly stitches to it soon.

How many people have had to turn off My Pet Chicken email alerts because they couldn't help themselves from ordering from the Sunday Overhatch? Anyone?
Also I have a Hatch-A-Long going on if you guys want to check it out! Tomorrow is the first candling!
Most of us here have limited space, but I have had to turn off the tempting emails I just couldn’t let myself pay attention to.

Not quite sure yet. I have a few people lined up that would take most to get them off my hands about two weeks after hatching, but I might have them sexed before then, too. Idk yet. It’s still 2 1/2 months away. I probably wouldn’t raise them all, but I might have them sexed at a few weeks old
Also I’m really not sure if I even can or will sell them to anyone on BYC. I haven’t gotten that far yet in planning, plus I want to be safe from People I don’t know very well and Covid if that makes sense. I’m not trying to be offensive, just trying to think ahead

Back
Top Bottom