Farm chatter

They aren’t actually that big. They are a medium sized dog. They aren’t aggressive either. Nothing to be scared of!
Eh, it's just a fear of mine. Any dog (no matter the size) running straight towards me is terrifying. I've met nice poodles who are on a leash or don't disturb me, but the ones out of control terrify me.

Eh, it's just a fear of mine. Any dog (no matter the size) running straight towards me is terrifying. I've met nice poodles who are on a leash or don't disturb me, but the ones out of control terrify me.
I think any strange dog running at you is cause for concern. You dont know what they'll do. Same as any random person charging you.

poodle dancing GIF
poodle backflips GIF

I think any strange dog running at you is cause for concern. You dont know what they'll do. Same as any random person charging you.
Yeah, and any owner who can't control the animal verbally should keep them on a leash at all times. I had a friend who was afraid of dogs, and while I didn't quite understand, we would keep ours in the master bedroom so she could come over.

I've gotten bitten by a snake before!! It was the highlight of my life! Also been bitten by a duck, a chicken, a cat, and a dog.
I've been bitten by (only counting ones that break the skin):

A lovebird
Chickens (more times than I can count. I barely even notice now.)
A feral cat
My mother's cat
Peafowl (plural.)
Murder mice
Probably more that I'm forgetting....
You forgot being mauled by a standard poodle.
Those things are the scariest dogs EVER. They caused my fear of dogs running up to me. I'm okay around dogs if they don't care I exist, but any other dog who acts like I smell like bacon is the scariest thing
You wouldn't like Millie then! She'll run right up to you as fast as she can and only skid to a stop at the last second! She is NOT a little dog either! Oh, and then she'll politely sit down and want to be petted.

I've been bitten by (only counting ones that break the skin):

A lovebird
Chickens (more times than I can count. I barely even notice now.)
A feral cat
My mother's cat
Peafowl (plural.)
Murder mice
Probably more that I'm forgetting....

You wouldn't like Millie then! She'll run right up to you as fast as she can and only skid to a stop at the last second! She is NOT a little dog either! Oh, and then she'll politely sit down and want to be petted.
As long as Millie is on a leash, I can tolerate her. My brother was bitten by a Mallard when he was seven. Didn't try that again!!

As long as Millie is on a leash, I can tolerate her. My brother was bitten by a Mallard when he was seven. Didn't try that again!!
Oh ok I didn't see your other posts. Millie knows leashes but when people come over we usually just put her in a kennel for a bit. She scares me a bit sometimes because she just looks like she'll barrel right onto you but she always manages to stop somehow lol.
I don’t like curly hair on dogs.
X2
Chihuahuas are from hell.
As a chihuahua owner.... I completely agree lol.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom