Farm chatter

This thread has really slowed down the last couple of weeks :(
Because everyone has made their own chat threads, because 'this one's too long to catch up on' (even thought that's not how chat threads work) and because you guys are polite, you hang out on other ones. Ipso facto, this one dies.

Here's what one ad says:

I have 16 Easter egger chicks left. The pen had A beautiful Splash Ameraucana roo, a blue Ameraucana roo, and a Splash Wyandotte Roo. The hens were Golden Laced Wyandottes, Blue and Splash Ameraucana.
So they're selling EE chicks, and they're calling them EE chicks. What's the issue?

Because everyone has made their own chat threads, because 'this one's too long to catch up on' (even thought that's not how chat threads work) and because you guys are polite, you hang out on other ones. Ipso facto, this one dies.
i see what you mean
to be honest, i was originally contemplating if i shoudl join this thread becasue i twas so long and i dindt know what happened. i did read the thread though, and now i understand (from some other members) that you dont need to read the entire thign to enjoy it :p
i dont want this one to die, though! 😢

Back
Top Bottom