Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

All these great photos! Here's some of pups.

Brother and Sister.

Siblings. Ranger and Boone came from the same litter.
All of these are gorgeous, but the last two are my favourite. BEAUTIFUL!
Hey, aoxa...before you gets goats, you should know....goats are...shall I say...very curious....yeah, ery curious....
tongue.png
. There...
tongue.png
tongue.gif
You are too late! lol
Beautiful flowers - make me think of four-o-clocks
Four-O-Clocks are one of my favourites :D

Last edited:
I have 2 reg. quarter horses and 2 reg paint horses. In the one with the 3, it goes.....reg paint on the left - she has belly spots..one on each side, reg quarter mare in the middle, then of course a mule. The one drinking is a reg paint gelding - breeding stock paint..no spots, looks like a quarter horse and is a half brother to the paint mare....same dad - real flashy black and white paint stud. The mouth and nose above the gelding is a reg quarter stud colt....
big_smile.png
. I miss raising them! ...and am thinking about getting back into it.

Did you ever get a lionhead? I have 2 lionheads now...a male and female. I keep them in a alleyway of a barn where if there is a breeze it is almost cold in there even if it is hot out...they are fluffin up something fierce....
lol.png

Well, they're very pretty horses! Unfortunately, no never got a lionhead, after the one I have now escaped twice since it's enclosure was make shift, before I get any more rabbits ( which I will ) I'm going to build a real hut for them, instead of throwing something together.

So many awesome photos! Love them!

vthokie incredible captures! Would love to see more of your photography!

Wow those hibiscus photos are stunning, Aoxa!

3acres you can't go talking about your lionheadsbwithout some photos of them! ;)

Well, they're very pretty horses! Unfortunately, no never got a lionhead, after the one I have now escaped twice since it's enclosure was make shift, before I get any more rabbits ( which I will ) I'm going to build a real hut for them, instead of throwing something together.
Thank you! I can understand that! I thought I'd be nice to my lop female and let her run in a fenced in area during the day. She escaped twice also, but stayed by the house.....3rd time....I have no idea where she is?????
sad.png

3acres you can't go talking about your lionheadsbwithout some photos of them!
wink.png
Pics coming then...
big_smile.png
. If I put a brick on Cotton Ball's fluff, I may be able to get the furriness captured all within the frame...
big_smile.png
. He's not that furry....
tongue.png
. Glad you are back in action with the photo taking! Those photos you just posted are great!

Back
Top Bottom