Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I will trade you for a old useless paint pony. He atleast is pretty to look at and mows the grass like a champ!
If you weren't so far, I would love to have him as lawn ornament! He reminds me of one that I worked with in High School, when I met him he hated having his right ear touched. I slowly started working with him, from the ground up. By the time I joined the service, instead of throwing his head when being bridled, he dropped it to your waist. I miss that horse.

What grass
lau.gif
he is perty

Its there....just in the seed stage still. Really. Honest.

Ok,so he walks around a licks the dirt. But he's a champ about it. LOL

If you weren't so far, I would love to have him as lawn ornament! He reminds me of one that I worked with in High School, when I met him he hated having his right ear touched. I slowly started working with him, from the ground up. By the time I joined the service, instead of throwing his head when being bridled, he dropped it to your waist. I miss that horse.

Oh you don't want him. He's 30 years of stubborn bratness lol. He's a rescue I got in 2004. He was 250lbs under weight, had 30+ cigar/hot shot burns on him, and hadn't had a human touch him in over a year. Took me 6 months just to get a halter on him. He chased my ex bf any time he had on a ball cap or was smoking. I give him a hard time, but he will live out his days here with me. He colics at the first cold snap of each year, hasn't been ridden in 5 years, and could care less about having other animals around him.

This was my "Feather duster" for our F-350 Desiel, Lord Fluffy Butt, great roo, lost him to a hawk about 6 months ago.

This is Squeeker, she is a micro call duck, about half the size of her hatch mates from the same parents. She follows me everywhere!

My first experiance with a broody hen, she had 2 chicks originally, but I was able to give her 5 more. I still have momma bird and 3 of the babies.

Ms. Rumpy, best hen ever! Not the prettest, but one of those hens you could throw chicks under at any time and she would raise them. She wasn't broody when she raised Squeeker and her hatch mates.

Here is LFB posing for a business card. lol.

Oh you don't want him. He's 30 years of stubborn bratness lol. He's a rescue I got in 2004. He was 250lbs under weight, had 30+ cigar/hot shot burns on him, and hadn't had a human touch him in over a year. Took me 6 months just to get a halter on him. He chased my ex bf any time he had on a ball cap or was smoking. I give him a hard time, but he will live out his days here with me. He colics at the first cold snap of each year, hasn't been ridden in 5 years, and could care less about having other animals around him.
Ok, so, maybe your right. I don't want him... lol, but it sounds like he has a much better life with you. I'm not sure how much I could really ride anyway. I think I have a pinched nerve. My husband is a stay at home house maid? but won't schedule me a Dr's appt. ( I work during the hours the office is open and no cell phone...) As far as him chasing your ex because of a hat or cigarette/cigar, I had a mare chase my husband when he cracked open a beer... "Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses" anyone?

Ace practicing his fancy footwork. Look at his lip, he's concentrating so hard on my request.

This is Squeeker, she is a micro call duck, about half the size of her hatch mates from the same parents. She follows me everywhere!

Oh my goodness, she is frickin adorable! What a cute pint sized duckie!! I am such a sucker for little ducks.
Not usually a fan of showgirls but that is a great pic, she looks so cute with the background.

Back
Top Bottom