Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by aoxa, Jan 30, 2013.

1. chickenwings

chickenwings Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2012
    Cheney, WA
    And now I am going to overload ya'll with photos of Timmy. I love him more than I thought I could love a bunny, he is such a sweet boy. He gets to run around in the garden for a few hours everyday and keep an eye on things in there.

Timmy monitoring the carrot crop.
    [​IMG]

fat head

[​IMG]

peek-a-boo! (or you'd better not put me back in the hutch, woman!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wet Timmy getting some love

[​IMG]

and begging for pets...but getting his picture taken instead.

[​IMG]

2. chickenwings

chickenwings Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2012
    Cheney, WA
    And since I am busy moving 23,000 photos from my old computer to an external hard drive & don't feel like editing the newest batch..I will bombard you with more photos, figure I need to catch up a bit anyhow!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sad story about this sphinx moth, it'd been hanging out enjoying our petunia pots for a week or so and then got lost in our house for two days, yesterday my older daughter found it & we released him. The girls were so happy that it was still alive..and today my younger daughter found the moth by the petunias..it looks like the cat got it. We buried it in it's favorite petunia pot.

[​IMG]

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    what a beautiful moth, I have never heard of that kind.

4. AccidentalFarm

AccidentalFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2007
    Well, you know, I can't really say. I used to have pet snakes that would eat 2 or 3 large rats at a feeding, so I suppose that's about equivalent to 4 eggs. Those snakes were much larger than this one, though. As for it eating the toads..that's just a guess. I have never seen her eat one.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Is it really a her? Maybe she has a lot of baby snakelings she has to feed - just kidding

6. jsp28504

jsp28504 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2012
    Clinton Ohio
    I don't have many of my farm photos right now, but I did want to share this little girl. Her mom was the first showgirl silkie I ever owned. I just thought the photo was too cute! Taken with an iPhone 4s.
    [​IMG]

7. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I love that nesting box. How nice of them to lay on your porch. They don't want you to have to strain yourself going to the coop to collect the eggs ;)

As long as the snake wasn't eating chicks or chickens, or wasn't poisonous - I'd leave it be as well. One snake wouldn't really put a dent in my egg production.
    Looks like a Sumatra to me.
    Your pictures are stunning. Truly. I love every single one of them. This one of your (daughter?) is so cute! Girls can get dirty too! :D

8. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Adorable!

9. bamitsbrittany

bamitsbrittany Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

Here are my girls hanging out! =] Loves of my life.

10. bamitsbrittany

bamitsbrittany Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    Great shots! What equipment do you use?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by