Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

....crazy computer...
barnie.gif

Last edited:
That's ok, look what I found!!!
http://waco.craigslist.org/grd/3884077926.html
Going to be taking our trainer up soon to look
smile.png
Hey, there ya go....that would be fun to go see what they have! That one looks like it is locked in park...lol. Let me know what ya find! I'm about to start in on breaking Jazzy Jazzermon....if things don't go well, I'll pony her over to I-35 and send her down to find ya....hehe.
big_smile.png

p.s....and it's not ok to be mean...
big_smile.png

I can always count on this thread to make me laugh.
gig.gif
Drumstick Diva and 3 Acres, you guys are priceless!!!!

ShowBarnMom I think that app is a good looking mule! The others are also, but that one is really built well. Aren't you South of San Antonio? There was someone in Bastrop area that was giving some away, I think because of the fire. It was a while back. But if you are serious I will keep an ear to the ground for you. Are you only interested in mules?

Last edited:
I can always count on this thread to male me laugh.
gig.gif
Drumstick Diva and 3 Acres, you guys are priceless!!!!
big_smile.png
...This thread makes me laugh too!...and smile and say WOW look at that! Drumstick Diva and I are going to be part of a talk show coming up where ordinary people like us two get to meet the celebrities in real life that we have been stalking...
lol.png
. Get to posting photos...I know you have surely been taken some.

[COLOR=800080]I can always count on this thread to male me laugh. [/COLOR]
gig.gif
Drumstick Diva and 3 Acres, you guys are priceless!!!! ShowBarnMom I think that app is a good looking mule! The others are also, but that one is really built well. Aren't you South of San Antonio? There was someone in Bastrop area that was giving some away, I think because of the fire. It was a while back. But if you are serious I will keep an ear to the ground for you. Are you only interested in mules?
I love 3acres...err....this thread..... I live in New Braunfels, so north. Bastrops about an hr from me. I'm in the market for a stocky, nice broke, horse type animal. Lol. I need a confidence booster that can get me back use to cantering. Something that's forgiving. I LOVE mules. I love their look. I would totally look at cheap or free if they need alittle tune up, I've got a great cheap trainer. I do mostly trails, but do go to an arena now and then with husband. I would love to do the obstacle trail competition.

I love 3acres...err....this thread.....

I live in New Braunfels, so north. Bastrops about an hr from me. I'm in the market for a stocky, nice broke, horse type animal. Lol. I need a confidence booster that can get me back use to cantering. Something that's forgiving.

I LOVE mules. I love their look. I would totally look at cheap or free if they need alittle tune up, I've got a great cheap trainer. I do mostly trails, but do go to an arena now and then with husband. I would love to do the obstacle trail competition.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Meeeeeeee too!!!!

OK - I think they were something to do with the humane society because no one claimed them or so the story goes. Let me do some digging.

Great shots! What equipment do you use?

Thanks, and I have been really enjoying your photos! I was using a Rebel T3i until it broke a few weeks ago, just replaced it with a 60D. Lenses are EF 50mm f/1.8, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 & Sigma 17-35mm f/2.8 uwa (often with a tripod). Would like to replace it with the Tokina 11-16 or Canon 10-22..someday, I've replaced too much equipment this year!

Back
Top Bottom