Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Ok, this was my favorite story. The wing historian and 335th Squadron commander requested I do this story by name, very big deal! And this was my favorite jet, the only F-15E Strike Eagle with an air-to-air "kill" hence the green star below the cockpit.
http://www.seymourjohnson.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123264869

Col. Moeller, 335th Fighter Squadron commander (left), coolest col. ever, very down to earth. When they landed after this flight, they were going to be under one of the canopies and I talked to the flight line supervisor and managed to get them to park it in an open space. Col. Moeller was very pleased with the way the story and photos turned out and requested me for any of the other squadron functions that needed a photographer.

I actually drew the ES patch so they could blow it up to put it on the plane. (I guess I had my hands in a little bit of everything)

I think we need to kidnap 3acres and make him a Texan.

Cool! A posse! Haha...I can donate some time to that! lol
lau.gif

Wish I was back in Texas, the ocean's no place for a squirrel........Wish I was in Texas, prettiest place in the world, oh no......I guess deep in my heart I'll always be a Texas girl. I wanna go hommmme hooommmmmme hommme oh oh ..Yoldle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, a lay-ee, a lay-ee.
I wanna wake up in Texas....I miss those wide open skies.....I miss my 20 acres, bar-b-ques, and peacan pies, oh why? When I'm so far from you, Texas, all I can do-o is cry.........I wanna go ho-oome, ho-oome......I wanna go ho-ome! .....
tongue.png
tongue.png
big_smile.png
Sandy Cheeks on Spongebob is always painting a pretty good picture of Texas, I may just head on down....
big_smile.png

Everyone is totally enjoying those pallets!
Yep...
big_smile.png
. What started as me rounding up free pallets for making home decor stuff, has turned into using them for fence, shade structures, animal play gyms and all kinds of stuff....
big_smile.png
. My duck house is going to be made of all pallets and sided with pallet boards....all kinds of stuff. Day'ah good ting fo dis po boy...lol.

I love that pony.
love.gif
You guys are lucky to have a pony like her!

Yes, indeed! I may use your during a branding I'll have coming up on some late calves....lol. I'll be closer to the calf's heels and since my feet will be touching the ground while on her, I can position her better for the shot and step off faster for a faster turn around on the time it takes to work each calf..
big_smile.png

I was about to ask if your cats ate all your keets and chicks and then you got sent back to Finland....lol. Then you popped your head in for a sec, then gone again. Don't work so hard....
big_smile.png
....jk around!...
big_smile.png

Love those shots jsp28504!!!

Stir that pot 3 acres!!!!
gig.gif
Now singing a Texas diddy too!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
I was going to say I will help, but I want the animals and the hay meadows and acreage too!
lau.gif
And what will his wife and our husbands have to say about all this??? Ha! Ha! Ha!

Stir that pot 3 acres!!!!
gig.gif
Now singing a Texas diddy too!!!!
hide.gif
....Hey, all I mentioned was Sandy Cheeks said it's a nice place and I might have to come on down....lol. I don't know what you're stirrin'...
lau.gif
. JUST JOKIN!!! I seriously do apologize!
smile.png
. Great photos of some great looking Silkies! Those chicks are cute!

[COLOR=800080]Love those shots jsp28504!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Stir that pot 3 acres!!!! [/COLOR]
gig.gif
[COLOR=800080]Now singing a Texas diddy too!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]I was going to say I will help, but I want the animals and the hay meadows and acreage too! [/COLOR]
lau.gif
[COLOR=800080]And what will his wife and our husbands have to say about all this??? Ha! Ha! Ha![/COLOR]
It's mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter. And frankly, I don't mind what my husband says. Lmao!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom