Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

My keeper EE Cockerel Groucho. Guess why he has that name? ;) LOL I love this guy!

Alice browsing.

I love this picture of Marvin. I wish you could enlarge it properly on here and get the details of the light on him... Actually.. you can. Right click (open in new tab) :) No pressure ;)

He was trying to reach the leaves and was balancing on some old cattle fencing that has been in the woods for decades.

Our head rooster, Jagger II - He is a Heritage Barred Plymouth Rock.

Making sure his feathers are all in the right order.

Ostrich, our 5 week old slowest to feather out Heritage Barred Plymouth Rock. hehehe

Our one and only Heritage RIR pullet. The other two are cockerels.

Ostrich, our 5 week old slowest to feather out Heritage Barred Plymouth Rock. hehehe
Oh my goodness, the poor thing!!
gig.gif

Haven't been on here in a long time. Over 1000 posts unread! Lets see if I have anything for you today.

Had to show you this one. 16 year old Chinese Crested I met at a craft fair last week. OMG!

Some of the gardens at my parents house.

Our very first egg! Not fully developed, but man are we proud!

Buddies on their noon walk.

And my boy Riley.

My keeper EE Cockerel Groucho. Guess why he has that name? ;) LOL I love this guy!

Alice browsing.

I love this picture of Marvin. I wish you could enlarge it properly on here and get the details of the light on him... Actually.. you can. Right click (open in new tab) :) No pressure ;)

He was trying to reach the leaves and was balancing on some old cattle fencing that has been in the woods for decades.

Our head rooster, Jagger II - He is a Heritage Barred Plymouth Rock.

Making sure his feathers are all in the right order.

Our one and only Heritage RIR pullet. The other two are cockerels.
Awesome shots. Love your BPR! So wish I learned more about heritage breeds before jumping into a chick day!

Sponsored by Brinsea? ;)

Nice photos! I find it so hard to take brooder pictures. Not enough light.

Thanks! Haha. I wish. That would mean I would have been paid to take these. I do love my EcoGlow though.

Yeah it was tough with the little 10W CFL I have for them. The brooder also lets light in as its just 4 old storm windows I re-purposed for walls. I literally used six 2x4s to make a frame/stand, plywood floor, and hung the windows off of it. Works great and now we can watch the chicks while sitting on the couch. It's still too dark for photos, but I just bump up the ISO and and set it on the largest aperture. I still shot a lot of blurry ones, but overall I was happy with them. You have some great pictures aoxa, great looking farm, and a beautiful niece.

Howard.

Back
Top Bottom