Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I love that mule. That is all.
I GET IT, OK! Nobody wants 3acres for 3acres...sniffle sniffle. NOOOOO!...it's the mule or the little peice of land or this or that....never me....cry cry sniffle sniffle....
lau.gif
. I guess that's why I didn't put much thought into the kidnapping...lol. I'd still be right up here when the posse left....maybe pumping gas a few miles away living under an overpass, but left completely alone....
lau.gif

I love those two top pictures!! Really nice!
Looks like that colt of yours is getting big! How's he doing?
Thanks! He is getting big! ...his main job is still just to grow. I catch him everyday in the pasture....most times I just let him go right away to reward him...other times I tie him up for the day. I need to get him cut. I may need to borrow the dropped off fluffy topped chicken you have to ride the rough off of him...lol. Didn't I see it on a horse???...
big_smile.png

Great photos you have been adding! Is Luna a small little thing? ..ever find out what she is for sure?

I GET IT, OK! Nobody wants 3acres for 3acres...sniffle sniffle. NOOOOO!...it's the mule or the little peice of land or this or that....never me....cry cry sniffle sniffle....
lau.gif
. I guess that's why I didn't put much thought into the kidnapping...lol. I'd still be right up here when the posse left....maybe pumping gas a few miles away living under an overpass, but left completely alone....
lau.gif
. Thanks! He is getting big! ...his main job is still just to grow. I catch him everyday in the pasture....most times I just let him go right away to reward him...other times I tie him up for the day. I need to get him cut. I may need to borrow the dropped off fluffy topped chicken you have to ride the rough off of him...lol. Didn't I see it on a horse???...
big_smile.png
. Great photos you have been adding! Is Luna a small little thing? ..ever find out what she is for sure?
Hey , you're the icing on the cake, so to speak. The eye candy. The main attraction. The keep em coming back for more. Did that make you feel better?

3 Acres - looking a lot like Thanksgiving around your farm
It is! Sadly things are going into the freezer! The Broad Breasted Bronze will be no more here in a few days. I love watching the colors reflect and change on them! Going to miss them! Neat to me though that I have gone a few days now eating nothing but what has came off of my ground! I swear I feel like a new person when I can do this!

Hey , you're the icing on the cake, so to speak. The eye candy. The main attraction. The keep em coming back for more.

Did that make you feel better?
...maybe a tad, but I know you are just sayin' that now. My picture posting might start reflecting the pain inside that I am feeling....ice storms, pics of bare dirt, trees with no leaves that have fallin' over....
lau.gif

Awesome pics, chickenwings! I guess I'll stop looking for the Groucho online photo editing program that you used to make such great photos of your daughters and hay....hehe. I didn't really...

Thanks! He is getting big! ...his main job is still just to grow. I catch him everyday in the pasture....most times I just let him go right away to reward him...other times I tie him up for the day. I need to get him cut. I may need to borrow the dropped off fluffy topped chicken you have to ride the rough off of him...lol. Didn't I see it on a horse???...
big_smile.png

Great photos you have been adding! Is Luna a small little thing? ..ever find out what she is for sure?
Yeah, it was our Polish pullet, Polly. She's only had one riding lesson, but she's so talented that she could easily take your horse for a ride.
lau.gif

Luna is still very small. No idea what breed she is exactly. She's gotta be a black Swedish duck mix. She's getting some brown on her chest. Unless she's just a hatchery quality duck and they get some brown. I don't know anything about ducks. lol Whatever she is, she's very cute and a big personality.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom