Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Looking for honest opinions, taken with a galaxy s5 lol

my sunflowers....I have 3 with more coming

this one ignores me and enjoys the day

this one is way up in the air hanging over, always watching me, judging me...makes me feel uncomfortable...like I can't do anything right and it's there to jump all over me when I mess up....haha.
Beautiful!

Thanks! Yeah, what a helper...lol. "HEY, LEAVE THOSE BALES OF FULL OF BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, DEPRESSION, SADNESS AND FAILURE ALONE THERE HORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!"....
lau.gif

Awesome 20 second photo shoot of Suzie Q! What a looker! Is she the resident marigold keeper then? I planted lots of marigold seeds this year in the gardens and failed terribly. Maybe you could send her out here next spring to help me???...
big_smile.png
. Next year I will have marigolds in the gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
big_smile.png
I guess Suzie Q can be the resident marigold keeper. lol I think I'll have to fire her from that jobs though, because she hasn't tended to her marigolds since the photo shoot. I don't think she'll be much of help for you either. She's probably turned into a diva because I keep telling her she's going to be a show bird. But. I may have changed my mind. Because she's so dark, not terribly desirable for the color blue, I don't think.
hmm.png

Oh wow I I am not very good at the photo ins and outs of photos but all I csn say is they are beautiful!!!! My kitchen is rooster/chicken theme and I would buy your photos in a heart beat! Just lovely!!!!!!!

Wow, thank you!!!! :) I am doing a chicken themed kitchen, and wanted some canvas prints, that's the reason I started taking chicken pics!! Haha :)

Oh wow I I am not very good at the photo ins and outs of photos but all I csn say is they are beautiful!!!! My kitchen is rooster/chicken theme and I would buy your photos in a heart beat! Just lovely!!!!!!!

Wow, thank you!!!! :) I am doing a chicken themed kitchen, and wanted some canvas prints, that's the reason I started taking chicken pics!! Haha :)

Great job!!!

3Acres sometimes I forget to put a
gig.gif
, in my post's, so you know I am kidding. I could never be upset with you. You are one of the true good guys in this world - a real keeper.
Don't ever doubt it.

I asked about the pig because you said "muddy type swine," which left an opening(to me) that you might have some that are fastidious about their appearance.

Last edited:
BTW 3 acres nobody else pointed out my mistake about wanting a link to that thread. So obviously YOU do pay attention.

It's like coming out of the restroom. Walking around a shopping mall for a couple hours. Riding home on the senior bus with women I know for years. Walking into the house and discovering I have a foot long tail of toilet tissue flapping from the waist band of my jeans.
No one was kind enough to point out my powder room faux pas I really needed you then.
cool.png

Last edited:
my sunflowers....I have 3 with more coming

this one ignores me and enjoys the day

this one is shy

this one is way up in the air hanging over, always watching me, judging me...makes me feel uncomfortable...like I can't do anything right and it's there to jump all over me when I mess up....haha.

Barn that is about to get repainted as soon as these rains quit...and my 3rd sweet corn patch coming along.

so pretty I love everything about country

Back
Top Bottom