Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I've entered the world of canning and love it! I don't want to eat the contents, just stare at the jars....
lol.png

Squash and sweet corn in the back

young Bronze turkeys

Last edited:
I love the sheep digging the hole.... Just hope it's not for the sheep..... Lol! Great pics!

Thanks!

Lol!!! Well, sheepy, you're not working out here, but before you go...will you help me dig this...hmm...ahh...pond...yeah pond...about the size of you, only a few feet deeper than you are tall....(insert sinister laugh....hehehehhahhahhehheheh)...
tongue.png

My boars real name is....

He is my....

This is Big Girl. She is Buddy's....

(it's empty....she's not drinking it)

Maybe someday I will be a pig raising....

tongue.png
hide.gif
lol.png

I'm drinking a BFF one right now....
big_smile.png

3Acres sometimes I forget to put a
gig.gif
, in my post's, so you know I am kidding. I could never be upset with you. You are one of the true good guys in this world - a real keeper.
Don't ever doubt it.

I asked about the pig because you said "muddy type swine," which left an opening(to me) that you might have some that are fastidious about their appearance.

BTW 3 acres nobody else pointed out my mistake about wanting a link to that thread. So obviously YOU do pay attention.

It's like coming out of the restroom. Walking around a shopping mall for a couple hours. Riding home on the senior bus with women I know for years. Walking into the house and discovering I have a foot long tail of toilet tissue flapping from the waist band of my jeans.
No one was kind enough to point out my powder room faux pas I really needed you then.
cool.png

Well, thank you!...
hugs.gif
big_smile.png
. Ah, I have all types of swine!...main classifications...and subdivisions...and amendments to those....lol . I have the muddy type swine....monster type swine....market swine....breeding swine...ornery type swine....half-a-loot'n type swine....ready for the ball type swine....frisky type swine...big ol' momma type swine...on and on....lol....and sometimes one pig can be almost all of those at one time..just what ever comes out of my mouth....
lol.png
....I entertain myself easily...lol.

lau.gif
....Idda been there for ya....
lol.png
. hmmmm....what would be the best way to handle that....say..pssst....lose the tail...lol.....or would one go grab their own unscented two-ply septic system safe super strong when wet white flowing tail and the two of them go running down the streets laughing like crazy not worrying about anything....
wee.gif

Beautiful!

I guess Suzie Q can be the resident marigold keeper. lol I think I'll have to fire her from that jobs though, because she hasn't tended to her marigolds since the photo shoot. I don't think she'll be much of help for you either. She's probably turned into a diva because I keep telling her she's going to be a show bird. But. I may have changed my mind. Because she's so dark, not terribly desirable for the color blue, I don't think.
hmm.png
Thanks!
lau.gif
...poor Suzie Q...fired from head marigold keeper....lol. Tell I said to keep her head up and that even Oprah was fired as a news reporter early in her career...
lol.png
. Seems like you're learning a lot about the show circuit....hope you're doing good!

be sure to post the baby pigs! I watch this thread really just to see your pix! So beautiful!

Thanks! I appreciate it! I moved momma to a pen by herself tonight and am going to start checking her around the clock now....hopefully here soon I will have some!

Back
Top Bottom