Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

3Acres you could just tell me I have TP hanging from my waist band. I can take it.

Had a different incident at the eye doctor. He put a million drops in my eyes. When I got home I noticed I had dark orange lines like tiger stripes running down my face. He didn't mention it, the nurses, the receptionist - bus people - NO ONE. I did call him out on it at the next visit. He pointed out there are several mirrors throughout the office and waiting room.
Okay duh! But when your eyes are so dilated they don't relax for 2 days, it's hard to notice.

On the other hand I know woman that tell men XYZ ( examine your zipper) - so archaic I would just delicately announce " your door is open."

Hi everyone! I used to post in here, a little bit, a while back. Then work got in the way, in a big way & I kinda stopped picking up the camera. Anyways, things are less hectic now & I hope to stop by more often now :)

I'll start by introducing the newest member of our flock Bud, a Swedish Flower Hen. He's a total sweetheart.. and baby- he comes running to me when the ladies are mean to him haha.

Winter leaves and cold water. Spring is just around the corner.

Gorgeous! Where in Tasmania are you? I have family in Dunalley. We visited when she lived in NSW, but haven't been to visit since she moved to Tasmania - the exchange rate is horrible.

A few random ones

Stunning shots! I particularly love the last 3. The girl and her dog is wonderful! I love the stance on the cat too, so intense.

Gorgeous!  Where in Tasmania are you?  I have family in Dunalley.  We visited when she lived in NSW, but haven't been to visit since she moved to Tasmania - the exchange rate is horrible.

Stunning shots!  I particularly love the last 3.  The girl and her dog is wonderful!  I love the stance on the cat too, so intense.

We moved here from NSW . We now live in the beautiful Huon Valley. This is sleeping beauty.

When you visit your sister I'm sure she will take you to the beautiful historic Port Arthur, that's down her way. Make sure you bring your camera. :)

Back
Top Bottom