Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

3Acres you could just tell me I have TP hanging from my waist band. I can take it.

Had a different incident at the eye doctor. He put a million drops in my eyes. When I got home I noticed I had dark orange lines like tiger stripes running down my face. He didn't mention it, the nurses, the receptionist - bus people - NO ONE. I did call him out on it at the next visit. He pointed out there are several mirrors throughout the office and waiting room.
Okay duh! But when your eyes are so dilated they don't relax for 2 days, it's hard to notice.

On the other hand I know woman that tell men XYZ ( examine your zipper) - so archaic I would just delicately announce " your door is open."

lol

Reminds of when I drew all over a passed out co worker at a party one time...lol. When he came to the next morning, we were all still at it. He gets up, goes to his car and leaves....not noticing he had my drawings all over him...some pretty obscene....lol. He ended up going to a Casey's and got gas and snacks. Everyone he saw was dying laughing at him and I guess quite a few people saw him. He quit his job, moved to a different state and never talked to me again. So I may not be totally trustworthy or dependable....lol.

Last edited:
LOL! My nephew used to do that to other kids at the slumber party, usually drawn moustaches.....until one time he used a Sharpie (permanent ink). Plenty of mad parents = no writing implements of moustache construction.

Back
Top Bottom